Wrapped Bitcoin (CURRENCY:WBTC) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 19th. Wrapped Bitcoin has a total market cap of $6.05 million and approximately $63,268.00 worth of Wrapped Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Wrapped Bitcoin has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar. One Wrapped Bitcoin token can currently be bought for $10,749.16 or 1.00370941 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00027017 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002303 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00145126 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003709 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003949 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000587 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00040799 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Wrapped Bitcoin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Wrapped Bitcoin is wbtc.network.
Wrapped Bitcoin Token Trading
Wrapped Bitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wrapped Bitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wrapped Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.