IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. IOST has a total market capitalization of $104.95 million and approximately $19.89 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, IOST has traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar. One IOST token can currently be bought for about $0.0087 or 0.00000085 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, CoinZest, Bithumb and Huobi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $512.29 or 0.04956554 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00046936 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001124 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0961 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000171 BTC.
IOST Token Trading
IOST can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, HitBTC, CoinZest, Kucoin, Binance, Vebitcoin, OTCBTC, BigONE, Kyber Network, Zebpay, DragonEX, DigiFinex, Cobinhood, Hotbit, WazirX, OKEx, Ethfinex, IDAX, Bitkub, GOPAX, BitMax, Coineal, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, CoinBene, Koinex, Bithumb, DDEX, BitMart, Upbit, Bitrue, IDEX, Huobi and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOST should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IOST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.