NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 4.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 15th. In the last seven days, NEO has traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar. One NEO coin can currently be bought for approximately $9.86 or 0.00095359 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Bitbns, Bitfinex and Livecoin. NEO has a market cap of $695.20 million and approximately $302.27 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002549 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.71 or 0.00268110 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009731 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $135.14 or 0.01307548 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00022894 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001998 BTC.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Cryptopia, OTCBTC, BCEX, CoinEx, Livecoin, Bitfinex, BigONE, Bitinka, Switcheo Network, LBank, BitMart, ZB.COM, Cobinhood, CoinBene, Coinsuper, Tidebit, Coinrail, Bibox, Bittrex, HitBTC, TDAX, Coinnest, Binance, Ovis, Gate.io, COSS, Kucoin, Allcoin, OKEx, Huobi, Koinex, BitForex, DragonEX, Exrates, Liquid, CoinEgg and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.