Crypto.com (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 15th. In the last seven days, Crypto.com has traded down 13.7% against the dollar. One Crypto.com token can currently be bought for approximately $3.28 or 0.00031691 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Livecoin, YoBit and IDEX. Crypto.com has a market capitalization of $51.75 million and approximately $4.45 million worth of Crypto.com was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002549 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.71 or 0.00268110 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009731 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $135.14 or 0.01307548 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00022894 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00095359 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000437 BTC.
Buying and Selling Crypto.com
Crypto.com can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Livecoin, LATOKEN, EXX, Bithumb, BigONE, Bittrex, IDEX, Gate.io, Coinrail, OKEx, YoBit, Cobinhood, ABCC, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Liqui, Upbit, DDEX, Coinnest and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto.com should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crypto.com using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.