Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded up 7.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 15th. One Qredit coin can now be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Altilly. During the last seven days, Qredit has traded 7.2% higher against the dollar. Qredit has a market cap of $424,377.00 and $3,836.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00035044 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00011377 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011487 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00011248 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002039 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002142 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 546,902,983 coins. The official website for Qredit is qredit.io. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qredit’s official message board is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1.
Buying and Selling Qredit
Qredit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Altilly. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qredit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qredit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.