Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 15th. In the last week, Apex has traded down 14.2% against the US dollar. One Apex token can currently be purchased for about $0.0049 or 0.00000048 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, Bitbns, Bit-Z and Switcheo Network. Apex has a total market cap of $2.29 million and approximately $60,304.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011146 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00010966 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Apex Token Profile
Apex Token Trading
Apex can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, LBank, Bitbns and Switcheo Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Apex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.