StableUSD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 13th. One StableUSD token can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00008833 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Binance. During the last seven days, StableUSD has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. StableUSD has a total market cap of $4.04 million and $623,571.00 worth of StableUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.35 or 0.00276539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008840 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $153.63 or 0.01355158 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00027811 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.16 or 0.00124925 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00000673 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. StableUSD’s official website is www.stably.io. StableUSD’s official message board is medium.com/stably-blog.
StableUSD Token Trading
StableUSD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StableUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StableUSD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy StableUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StableUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StableUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.