Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 13th. Over the last week, Metaverse ETP has traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Metaverse ETP coin can now be purchased for about $1.59 or 0.00013993 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, RightBTC, Coinsuper and CoinBene. Metaverse ETP has a market cap of $114.27 million and approximately $13.48 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $269.09 or 0.02366928 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.61 or 0.00058149 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008805 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00019902 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001662 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000064 BTC.
About Metaverse ETP
Buying and Selling Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Coinsuper, QBTC, TOPBTC, RightBTC and Bitfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metaverse ETP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metaverse ETP should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metaverse ETP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.