CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded 13.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 13th. One CannabisCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0072 or 0.00000063 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, CannabisCoin has traded down 16.9% against the US dollar. CannabisCoin has a market cap of $554,228.00 and $2.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded down 75% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000022 BTC.
CannabisCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. The official website for CannabisCoin is cannabiscoin.net. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
CannabisCoin Coin Trading
CannabisCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CannabisCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CannabisCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.