Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 17th. One Diamond coin can now be bought for approximately $1.38 or 0.00014885 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. Diamond has a total market capitalization of $4.47 million and $6,787.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Diamond has traded 21.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004638 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.