Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 20th. In the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded up 3.6% against the US dollar. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC on major exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a total market capitalization of $137,903.00 and $0.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $69.82 or 0.01941844 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.59 or 0.00461461 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00022512 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00011721 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00027077 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00020724 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007785 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,449,825 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenixcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.