CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 20th. CROAT has a market capitalization of $343,488.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CROAT coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0059 or 0.00000164 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. In the last week, CROAT has traded up 24.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000142 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 58,113,529 coins. CROAT’s official website is croat.cat. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CROAT
CROAT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CROAT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CROAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.