Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. In the last seven days, Primecoin has traded down 21.2% against the dollar. One Primecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00005538 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittylicious, Bleutrade and CoinEgg. Primecoin has a total market cap of $4.86 million and approximately $53,257.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000453 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Buying and Selling Primecoin
Primecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Bleutrade, BX Thailand, CoinEgg, Poloniex, Bittylicious and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Primecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Primecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.