ARBITRAGE (CURRENCY:ARB) traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 8th. One ARBITRAGE token can currently be bought for about $2.52 or 0.00073129 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. ARBITRAGE has a total market capitalization of $11.01 million and $28,483.00 worth of ARBITRAGE was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ARBITRAGE has traded 18.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00011509 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000107 BTC.
Buying and Selling ARBITRAGE
ARBITRAGE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ARBITRAGE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ARBITRAGE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ARBITRAGE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ARBITRAGE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ARBITRAGE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.