AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 8th. AmsterdamCoin has a total market capitalization of $17,021.00 and $89.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, AmsterdamCoin has traded down 21.7% against the U.S. dollar. One AmsterdamCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00001679 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin. The official website for AmsterdamCoin is amsterdamcoin.com.
AmsterdamCoin Coin Trading
AmsterdamCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AmsterdamCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AmsterdamCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.