Helium (CURRENCY:HLM) traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on October 20th. In the last week, Helium has traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Helium has a total market capitalization of $3.18 million and $1,218.00 worth of Helium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Helium coin can currently be bought for $0.36 or 0.00005626 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24 and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00050411 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00025328 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004302 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001629 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014833 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007660 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004222 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007206 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002769 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Helium is /r/heliumchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Helium is heliumchain.org.
Buying and Selling Helium
Helium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Helium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Helium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Helium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.