Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 26th. During the last seven days, Monaco has traded 16% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Monaco token can currently be bought for $6.94 or 0.00109378 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, OKEx and LATOKEN. Monaco has a total market cap of $109.58 million and $10.70 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007956 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004023 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015519 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00149134 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.07 or 0.00251407 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $656.97 or 0.10280938 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011235 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Buying and Selling Monaco
Monaco can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Bittrex, Huobi, BigONE, OKEx, Gate.io, IDEX, Liqui, Bithumb, EXX, Cobinhood, Upbit, Livecoin, ABCC, Coinrail, LATOKEN, Coinnest, YoBit, Binance, HitBTC and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monaco should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monaco using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Monaco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.