Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. In the last week, Bitcloud has traded down 47.6% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcloud has a total market cap of $338,445.00 and approximately $84.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcloud coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0128 or 0.00000200 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002528 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 20.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 26,465,280 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD. Bitcloud’s official website is bit-cloud.info.
Buying and Selling Bitcloud
Bitcloud can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcloud should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcloud using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.