QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded 22.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. QYNO has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $58,575.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QYNO coin can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001819 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, BiteBTC and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, QYNO has traded up 49.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 80.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006753 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded 43.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000115 BTC.
Buying and Selling QYNO
QYNO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BiteBTC and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QYNO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QYNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QYNO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.