EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 2nd. One EOS coin can currently be bought for $5.37 or 0.00083149 BTC on major exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Poloniex, Livecoin and CoinEx. Over the last seven days, EOS has traded down 0.9% against the dollar. EOS has a total market cap of $4.86 billion and approximately $323.66 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012528 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002320 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, OKEx, Kucoin, EXX, CoinExchange, Tidebit, CoinEx, Hotbit, TOPBTC, Neraex, Poloniex, Zebpay, CoinTiger, BitFlip, Binance, OEX, CPDAX, Tidex, Cryptomate, Livecoin, Liqui, Bilaxy, Bithumb, Kuna, Gate.io, BitMart, RightBTC, DragonEX, Instant Bitex, BCEX, Mercatox, Bitfinex, BigONE, Huobi, Coinrail, QBTC, Koinex, IDCM, ABCC, IDAX, Bibox, CoinBene, ChaoEX, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, OTCBTC, BtcTrade.im, YoBit, LBank, Cryptopia, DigiFinex, Fatbtc, Vebitcoin, Rfinex, COSS, Upbit, Kraken, Bitbns, DOBI trade, C2CX, Cobinhood, Coinbe, Coindeal, Exrates, Coinone, WazirX, Coinsuper, Ovis, GOPAX, Bit-Z and ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EOS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.