SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 28th. SmileyCoin has a market capitalization of $262,048.00 and approximately $79.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SmileyCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. In the last week, SmileyCoin has traded up 43.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00024000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000454 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 35.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
SmileyCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews. SmileyCoin’s official website is tutor-web.info.
SmileyCoin Coin Trading
SmileyCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmileyCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmileyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SmileyCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.