PayCoin (CURRENCY:XPY) traded up 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. In the last week, PayCoin has traded up 24.4% against the U.S. dollar. PayCoin has a total market capitalization of $194,568.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of PayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PayCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0163 or 0.00000250 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and BX Thailand.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded up 85% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00053345 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000085 BTC.
PayCoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 12th, 2014. PayCoin’s total supply is 11,962,454 coins. PayCoin’s official Twitter account is @teampaycoin. PayCoin’s official website is www.paycoin.com. PayCoin’s official message board is www.talkxpy.com.
Buying and Selling PayCoin
PayCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and BX Thailand. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PayCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for PayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PayCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.