SecureCoin (CURRENCY:SRC) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 21st. One SecureCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0070 or 0.00000112 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. SecureCoin has a market cap of $65,243.00 and approximately $29.00 worth of SecureCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SecureCoin has traded up 20% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00023435 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded down 53.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 28th, 2013. SecureCoin’s total supply is 9,296,036 coins. SecureCoin’s official Twitter account is @securecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SecureCoin is www.securechain.com.
Buying and Selling SecureCoin
SecureCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecureCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SecureCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SecureCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SecureCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SecureCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.