WINCOIN (CURRENCY:WC) traded 2.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 6th. WINCOIN has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $14,275.00 worth of WINCOIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, WINCOIN has traded down 15.9% against the U.S. dollar. One WINCOIN coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002867 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, C-CEX, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002354 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded up 26.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00022053 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 29th, 2014. WINCOIN’s total supply is 451,276,343 coins. WINCOIN’s official website is wincoin.co. WINCOIN’s official Twitter account is @wincoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling WINCOIN
WINCOIN can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, C-CEX, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WINCOIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WINCOIN should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WINCOIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for WINCOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WINCOIN and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.