Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 6th. Waves has a total market capitalization of $188.76 million and approximately $3.41 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Waves coin can currently be purchased for $1.89 or 0.00030216 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptohub, Livecoin, YoBit and Coinrail. In the last week, Waves has traded 11.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00045643 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00056155 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00000990 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00029393 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00058362 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002598 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00001165 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00024389 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bitbns, Liqui, BCEX, Coinrail, Bittrex, Tidex, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Kuna, YoBit, Coinbe, OKEx, HitBTC, Gate.io, Stocks.Exchange, Exmo, COSS, Indodax, Exrates, Huobi and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Waves and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.