TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 6th. TRON has a market capitalization of $1.54 billion and $158.98 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TRON coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0234 or 0.00000376 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, Stocks.Exchange, Bibox and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). In the last seven days, TRON has traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006681 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003478 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015855 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00152476 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00252633 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $642.38 or 0.10313567 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011611 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000526 BTC.
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, Braziliex, Exmo, Bitbns, Rfinex, Bit-Z, Bitfinex, Allcoin, RightBTC, CoinEgg, OpenLedger DEX, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, ChaoEX, YoBit, OKEx, Bibox, Livecoin, Bithumb, Neraex, DDEX, Indodax, Fatbtc, Tokenomy, Gate.io, Stocks.Exchange, CoinEx, Cobinhood, BitFlip, Huobi, Exrates, Liqui, Bittrex, Cryptopia, DragonEX, WazirX, Tidex, Kryptono, Mercatox, OTCBTC, Coinrail, HitBTC, LBank, BTC-Alpha, IDCM, CoinTiger, BitForex, CoinExchange, Ovis, Coindeal, CoinFalcon, Trade Satoshi, Zebpay, LATOKEN, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Liquid, Coinnest, IDAX, Sistemkoin, Kucoin, Binance, Koinex, Hotbit, DigiFinex, OEX and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TRON and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.