The Abyss (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded 1.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 6th. The Abyss has a total market cap of $2.17 million and approximately $193,015.00 worth of The Abyss was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, The Abyss has traded 2.3% lower against the US dollar. One The Abyss token can now be purchased for about $0.0098 or 0.00000157 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, CoinBene, Indodax and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006698 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003435 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015877 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00153329 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00254724 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $644.32 or 0.10331602 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011754 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About The Abyss
The Abyss Token Trading
The Abyss can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Indodax, BitForex, HitBTC, Ethfinex, DDEX, Sistemkoin, LATOKEN, CoinBene, CoinExchange, Bilaxy, IDEX, Hotbit and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Abyss directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Abyss should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase The Abyss using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for The Abyss Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Abyss and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.