SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded down 4.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. SnowGem has a total market cap of $597,844.00 and approximately $38,379.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SnowGem has traded 11.5% lower against the US dollar. One SnowGem coin can currently be purchased for $0.0716 or 0.00001150 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Graviex and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6,276.12 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $199.23 or 0.03190098 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $444.87 or 0.07123302 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $53.40 or 0.00855108 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $102.45 or 0.01640420 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00151828 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.03 or 0.01777757 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.65 or 0.00394733 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000368 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 8,350,085 coins. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.