Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 6.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 21st. During the last week, Rubycoin has traded 8.3% lower against the US dollar. Rubycoin has a market cap of $3.80 million and approximately $1,637.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rubycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00002328 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00056028 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002406 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00001166 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00018098 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rubycoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.