RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be bought for $0.0304 or 0.00000488 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Bittrex and CoinExchange. RevolutionVR has a market capitalization of $6.39 million and $22,169.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded down 9.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.50 or 0.00858272 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0898 or 0.00001441 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011630 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00021024 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003390 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0926 or 0.00001479 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, CoinExchange and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolutionVR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.