QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 13th. During the last week, QYNO has traded flat against the dollar. One QYNO coin can now be bought for about $0.26 or 0.00004101 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, Crex24 and CryptoBridge. QYNO has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $150,118.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00001433 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000334 BTC.
Buying and Selling QYNO
QYNO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BiteBTC and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QYNO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QYNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.