Impact (CURRENCY:IMX) traded 0% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 13th. One Impact coin can now be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Impact has traded flat against the dollar. Impact has a total market cap of $62,124.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of Impact was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00013562 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003694 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 31.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Impact Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 10th, 2017. Impact’s total supply is 110,340,047 coins. The official website for Impact is www.impact-coin.org. Impact’s official Twitter account is @Impact_IMX.
Buying and Selling Impact
Impact can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Impact directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Impact should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Impact using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Impact Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Impact and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.