DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 21st. Over the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded down 5.6% against the dollar. One DeepOnion coin can currently be bought for $0.32 or 0.00005056 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Kucoin, CoinExchange and SouthXchange. DeepOnion has a market cap of $5.05 million and approximately $7,795.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00027329 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021739 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005200 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00036120 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001646 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007313 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00078641 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
DeepOnion Coin Trading
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Kucoin, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Crex24, BiteBTC, Coindeal, RightBTC, Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DeepOnion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.