Blue Protocol (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 6th. One Blue Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.0335 or 0.00000535 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange and YoBit. Blue Protocol has a market capitalization of $1.23 million and approximately $86,007.00 worth of Blue Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Blue Protocol has traded down 11% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006693 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003448 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015814 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00152547 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.79 or 0.00252233 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $646.82 or 0.10330609 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011795 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Blue Protocol Profile
Buying and Selling Blue Protocol
Blue Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blue Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blue Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blue Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Blue Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blue Protocol and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.