Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 5.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 6th. Over the last seven days, Augur has traded down 1.1% against the US dollar. One Augur token can currently be purchased for $12.50 or 0.00200727 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, DragonEX, Zebpay and Gatecoin. Augur has a total market capitalization of $137.52 million and $3.83 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006673 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015875 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00152439 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.72 or 0.00252417 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $652.81 or 0.10481817 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011725 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, HitBTC, Bithumb, Bitsane, Binance, Crex24, Bitbns, Poloniex, CoinTiger, Mercatox, Gate.io, Bittrex, GOPAX, AirSwap, Livecoin, Ethfinex, BitBay, ABCC, ChaoEX, BX Thailand, Zebpay, Gatecoin, IDEX, DragonEX, Kraken, Cobinhood, LATOKEN, Upbit, Cryptopia and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Augur and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.