Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 9th. Verge has a market capitalization of $203.09 million and approximately $2.43 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Verge has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Verge coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0134 or 0.00000207 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, YoBit and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.47 or 0.00872584 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002661 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00001263 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002304 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00022435 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011128 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003367 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010159 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001470 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Cryptopia, YoBit, BiteBTC, SouthXchange, Bittrex, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin, Binance, Bitfinex, CryptoBridge, Coindeal, TradeOgre, Upbit, Bitbns, Crex24, Graviex, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Verge and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.