TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 9th. One TRON coin can now be purchased for about $0.0199 or 0.00000307 BTC on major exchanges including Zebpay, Bittrex, Koinex and CoinTiger. TRON has a total market capitalization of $1.31 billion and approximately $97.58 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded up 0.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004289 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003190 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015512 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.68 or 0.00272968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00151378 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008801 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $407.46 or 0.06292482 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000523 BTC.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, Huobi, ChaoEX, OKEx, Koinex, Sistemkoin, Rfinex, BTC-Alpha, Tidex, Bitfinex, BitForex, IDCM, Bit-Z, Ovis, DragonEX, Kucoin, Upbit, RightBTC, DDEX, Liquid, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, OTCBTC, Allcoin, YoBit, BitFlip, OpenLedger DEX, Liqui, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io, LBank, Exrates, Binance, OEX, LiteBit.eu, Exmo, CoinFalcon, LATOKEN, Stocks.Exchange, Hotbit, Bibox, Coinnest, CoinEx, Bithumb, Cryptopia, Coinrail, Neraex, Zebpay, Indodax, CoinBene, Fatbtc, DigiFinex, Livecoin, Mercatox, Cryptomate, Kryptono, Bittrex, Braziliex, HitBTC, CoinTiger, Cobinhood, Tokenomy, CoinEgg, IDAX, Coindeal and Bitbns. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TRON and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.