Headlines about Skullcandy (NASDAQ:SKUL) have been trending positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm scores the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Skullcandy earned a coverage optimism score of 0.40 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the company an impact score of 48.5762291884173 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Best Headphones for Under $100 (msn.com)
- Wireless Headphones Market 2018 Global Analysis By Key Players – Apple, Bose, SAMSUNG, Sennheiser Electronic, Skullcandy (openpr.com)
- Earphones & Headphones Market to hit 450 million unit shipments by 2024 (consumerelectronicsnet.com)
- Upside Goggles: How to Take Risks Without Blowing up Your Business (forbes.com)
- Best headphone deals on Flipkart: Discounts on Skullcandy, boAt and more (digit.in)
Skullcandy stock remained flat at $$6.35 during mid-day trading on Friday. Skullcandy has a 52-week low of $2.75 and a 52-week high of $6.66.
Skullcandy, Inc creates audio experiences through its Skullcandy and Astro Gaming brands. The Company operates in two segments: Domestic and International. The Domestic segment consists of Skullcandy and Astro Gaming product sales to customers in the United States. The International segment includes Skullcandy product sales to customers in Europe, Asia, Canada Mexico, and all other geographic areas outside the United States that are served by the Company’s International operations.
Read More: Penny Stocks, What You Need To Know
Receive News & Ratings for Skullcandy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Skullcandy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.