Headlines about Rocket Fuel (NASDAQ:FUEL) have trended somewhat positive on Tuesday, according to Accern. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Rocket Fuel earned a media sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the technology company an impact score of 46.6782208799173 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Two Killed, 400 Prisoners Escape As Rocket Hits Camp In Libya (channelstv.com)
- Two killed in rocket strike on camp in Tripoli: activist (reuters.com)
- Millions of shoppers have seen supermarket prices fall on own-brand products — as Kellogg’s and Heinz prices rocket by 20 per cent (thesun.co.uk)
- SpaceX Martian Colony to Grow Around The Big Falcon Rocket (autoevolution.com)
- Musk vs Bezos: how the battle of the rocket men could shape the future of our species (techradar.com)
FUEL stock opened at $2.60 on Tuesday. The company has a current ratio of 0.97, a quick ratio of 0.97 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.09. Rocket Fuel has a 1-year low of $1.70 and a 1-year high of $5.90.
Rocket Fuel Inc is a technology company, which offers a Programmatic Marketing Platform that is designed for helping marketers and their agencies to connect with consumers through digital media. The Company’s service offerings are organized around platforms, including Data Management Platform (DMP) and Demand Side Platform (DSP), which are used by customers themselves or integrating with other customer relationship management or marketing platforms, and together in various permutations as its Programmatic Marketing Platform.
Further Reading: Investing in Dividend Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Rocket Fuel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rocket Fuel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.