News headlines about Restoration Robotics (NASDAQ:HAIR) have been trending somewhat positive on Sunday, Accern reports. Accern scores the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Restoration Robotics earned a coverage optimism score of 0.07 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the company an impact score of 45.7277338224192 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- Critical Comparison: ResMed (RMD) and Restoration Robotics (HAIR) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Pre-Open Movers 08/10: (MDLY) (OSTK) (TTD) Higher; (XONE) (CORT) (HAIR) Lower (more…) (streetinsider.com)
- DEADLINE APPROACHING: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Restoration Robotics, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- CLASS ACTION UPDATE for HAIR and SBGI: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders (finance.yahoo.com)
- Restoration Robotics prices stock offering at $1.50; shares down 13% premarket (seekingalpha.com)
Several brokerages recently weighed in on HAIR. ValuEngine raised shares of Restoration Robotics from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Wednesday, May 2nd. Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Restoration Robotics from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Wednesday, May 9th. Finally, Maxim Group began coverage on shares of Restoration Robotics in a research note on Thursday, May 31st. They set a “buy” rating and a $8.00 target price on the stock. One research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating and four have assigned a buy rating to the company’s stock. The stock presently has a consensus rating of “Buy” and an average target price of $9.67.
Restoration Robotics (NASDAQ:HAIR) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Monday, July 30th. The company reported ($0.21) EPS for the quarter, hitting the consensus estimate of ($0.21). The firm had revenue of $5.48 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $4.91 million. equities research analysts expect that Restoration Robotics will post -0.82 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
About Restoration Robotics
Restoration Robotics, Inc, a medical device company, develops and commercializes image-guided robotic systems in the United States and internationally. The company offers ARTAS System, a physician-assisted robotic system that identifies and dissects hair follicular units directly from the scalp and creates recipient implant sites.
See Also: Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Restoration Robotics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Restoration Robotics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.