Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. Rubycoin has a market capitalization of $7.05 million and $2,657.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Rubycoin has traded down 16% against the U.S. dollar. One Rubycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.27 or 0.00004287 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00073515 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002512 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00001281 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00024043 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.