GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLD) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 12th. GoldCoin has a market cap of $2.25 million and $12,463.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoldCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0546 or 0.00000861 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. During the last seven days, GoldCoin has traded 4.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 61.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001611 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006606 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000081 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 11th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 41,208,252 coins. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldCoin’s official website is www.goldcoin.org. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. GoldCoin’s official message board is www.goldcointalk.org.
GoldCoin Coin Trading
GoldCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoldCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.