Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded 1.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on July 6th. One Magnet coin can currently be bought for $0.0177 or 0.00000217 BTC on popular exchanges including BiteBTC, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Magnet has a total market cap of $554,140.00 and approximately $4,103.00 worth of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Magnet has traded up 9.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00012000 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001888 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00015538 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 43.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00018102 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000213 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 14th, 2017. Magnet’s total supply is 31,544,639 coins and its circulating supply is 31,294,639 coins. The Reddit community for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Magnet’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io. Magnet’s official website is magnetwork.io.
Buying and Selling Magnet
Magnet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Magnet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Magnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Magnet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.