News articles about SolarCity (NASDAQ:SCTY) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern. Accern scores the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. SolarCity earned a coverage optimism score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the renewable energy company an impact score of 44.1789616428471 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Burlington the No. Five Solar City in New Report (environmentamerica.org)
- Burlington the No. 5 solar city in new report (vtdigger.org)
- Salt Lake City the No. Ten Solar City in New Report (environmentamerica.org)
- Delaware Court Of Chancery Denies Corwin Motion To Dismiss, Finding Allegations Of Control Adequately Pleaded As … (jdsupra.com)
- Home Solar Dims as Tesla, Others Curb Aggressive Sales (wsj.com)
SolarCity stock opened at $20.37 on Friday. SolarCity has a 1-year low of $16.20 and a 1-year high of $58.87. The company has a quick ratio of 0.40, a current ratio of 0.58 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.72.
SolarCity Company Profile
SolarCity Corporation is a United States-based solar provider. The Company is primarily engaged in the design, manufacture, installation and sale or lease of solar energy systems to residential and commercial customers, or sale of electricity generated by solar energy systems to customers. It operates through solar energy products and services segment.
Receive News & Ratings for SolarCity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SolarCity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.