News articles about Lorus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:APTO) (TSE:APS) have been trending positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern rates the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Lorus Therapeutics earned a coverage optimism score of 0.28 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the biotechnology company an impact score of 43.9258574359243 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Lorus Therapeutics (APTO) Upgraded to Buy at Zacks Investment Research (americanbankingnews.com)
- Lorus Therapeutics’ (APTO) “Buy” Rating Reiterated at Roth Capital (americanbankingnews.com)
- Lorus Therapeutics (APTO) Downgraded to Hold at Zacks Investment Research (americanbankingnews.com)
- Lorus Therapeutics, Inc. (APTO) Receives Average Recommendation of “Hold” from Brokerages (americanbankingnews.com)
- Lorus Therapeutics (APTO) Upgraded by ValuEngine to “Sell” (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of NASDAQ:APTO traded down $0.01 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $3.05. The stock had a trading volume of 117,295 shares, compared to its average volume of 436,864. The stock has a market capitalization of $97.02, a PE ratio of -5.87 and a beta of 2.32. Lorus Therapeutics has a fifty-two week low of $0.78 and a fifty-two week high of $3.97.
About Lorus Therapeutics
Aptose Biosciences Inc, a clinical-stage biotechnology company, discovers and develops personalized therapies addressing unmet medical needs in oncology in Canada. Its lead clinical program is APTO-253, which is a Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of patients with relapsed or refractory hematologic malignancies.
Receive News & Ratings for Lorus Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lorus Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.