News coverage about Graham (NYSE:GHM) has been trending somewhat positive on Friday, Accern reports. Accern identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Graham earned a news sentiment score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the industrial products company an impact score of 46.6339105522366 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Author Delores Glass’s Newly Released “One Flesh” is an International Intrigue about an Architect Named Graham who Finds and Loses the Love of his Life (prweb.com)
- BRIEF-Graham Corp Awarded $4 Mln In U.S. Gulf Coast Petrochemical Industry Orders (reuters.com)
- Kat Graham To Star In Netflix Holiday Film ‘Christmas Calendar’; Also Joins Morgan Freeman In ‘The Poison Rose’ (msn.com)
- Graham Corporation Awarded $4 Million in U.S. Gulf Coast Petrochemical Industry Orders (finance.yahoo.com)
- On Jimmy Graham and the power of Aaron Rodgers throwing to the slot (msn.com)
Graham stock opened at $21.29 on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of $204.93, a price-to-earnings ratio of 69.93 and a beta of 0.81. Graham has a 1 year low of $17.97 and a 1 year high of $24.03.
Graham Corporation designs, manufactures and sells critical equipment for the energy, defense and chemical/petrochemical industries. The Company designs and manufactures custom-engineered ejectors, vacuum pumping systems, surface condensers and vacuum systems. It is a nuclear code accredited fabrication and specialty machining company.
Receive News & Ratings for Graham Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Graham and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.