Media stories about Atlas Financial (NASDAQ:AFH) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Atlas Financial earned a media sentiment score of 0.01 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the insurance provider an impact score of 44.1153967330695 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- EQUITY ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of May 4, 2018 – AFH (finance.yahoo.com)
- Atlas Financial (AFH) Cut to “D” at TheStreet (americanbankingnews.com)
- Atlas Financial Holdings Inc to Post Q2 2018 Earnings of $0.43 Per Share, Boenning Scattergood Forecasts (AFH) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Atlas Financial Holdings (AFH) Misses on Q4 Revenues (streetinsider.com)
- Q1 2018 EPS Estimates for Atlas Financial Holdings Inc Cut by Analyst (AFH) (americanbankingnews.com)
NASDAQ AFH opened at $11.00 on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.59, a current ratio of 0.59 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17. The company has a market cap of $122.35, a PE ratio of -3.02 and a beta of 1.22. Atlas Financial has a one year low of $9.90 and a one year high of $21.50.
About Atlas Financial
Atlas Financial Holdings Inc formerly JJR VI Acquisition Corp is a Canada-based company. It is engaged in the business of providing commercial automobile insurance in the United States with a niche market orientation. The Company’s automobile insurance products provide coverage in three areas: liability, accident benefits and physical damage.
Receive News & Ratings for Atlas Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atlas Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.