News articles about Layne Christensen (NASDAQ:LAYN) have been trending somewhat positive on Thursday, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm scores the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Layne Christensen earned a media sentiment score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the construction company an impact score of 45.3766456263821 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Layne Investors Say More Info Needed On $565M Sale (law360.com)
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Announces Investigation on Behalf of Layne Christensen Company Investors (LAYN) (markets.financialcontent.com)
- Layne Christensen Announces Fiscal 2018 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Earnings Release And Conference Call Schedule (finance.yahoo.com)
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Set to Announce Earnings on Monday (americanbankingnews.com)
- Limbach (LMB) vs. Layne Christensen (LAYN) Head-To-Head Contrast (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of LAYN stock traded up $0.36 during trading on Thursday, hitting $15.41. 184,369 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 309,841. The firm has a market cap of $295.37, a PE ratio of -8.55 and a beta of 0.47. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.05, a quick ratio of 1.32 and a current ratio of 1.47. Layne Christensen has a 52-week low of $6.98 and a 52-week high of $16.96.
Layne Christensen Company Profile
Layne Christensen Company operates as a water management, construction, and drilling company that provides solutions for the water, mineral, and energy markets in the United States and internationally. The company's Water Resources segment offers water-related products and services, including hydrologic design and construction; source of supply exploration; well and intake construction; and well and pump rehabilitation services.
Receive News & Ratings for Layne Christensen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Layne Christensen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.