News stories about Agrium (NYSE:AGU) (TSE:AGU) have been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Agrium earned a coverage optimism score of 0.09 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the basic materials company an impact score of 46.5918234608321 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Phosphate Market Analysis, Scope, Demand and Players Study Like Mosaic, SA OCP, Potash Corporation of … (digitaljournal.com)
- Global Phosphorus Starter Fertilizer Market 2018 – TheScottsMiracle-GroCompany, Agrium, StollerUSA … (businessservices24.com)
- Global Ammonia Market by 2023: Yara, CF Industries, Agrium, Group DF and Qafco (satprnews.com)
- Global Thiosulfate Fertilizer Market 2018 – Agrium, RW Griffin, Poole Chem, Plant Food (publicsector24.com)
- Global Ammonium Sulphate Market | 2018 Key Vendors: Agrium, Helm AG, Domo Chemicals GmbH, Evonik Industries … (thefinancialconsulting.com)
NYSE:AGU traded up $0.41 during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $115.00. 833,800 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 407,078. Agrium has a one year low of $87.82 and a one year high of $117.28. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.70, a current ratio of 1.29 and a quick ratio of 0.78.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “Agrium (NYSE:AGU) Earns News Impact Score of 0.09” was first reported by BBNS and is owned by of BBNS. If you are reading this report on another publication, it was stolen and reposted in violation of US and international copyright & trademark laws. The original version of this report can be viewed at https://baseballnewssource.com/2018/04/05/agrium-agu-earns-media-impact-score-of-0-09/2025812.html.
Agrium Inc is a Canada-based global producer and distributor of agricultural products, services and solutions. The Company produces nitrogen, potash and phosphate fertilizers, with a combined wholesale nutrient capacity of approximately 11 million tones. Agrium Inc supplies main products and services directly to growers, including crop nutrients, crop protection, seed, as well as agronomic and application services.
Receive News & Ratings for Agrium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Agrium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.