Media coverage about Helios and Matheson Analytics (NASDAQ:HMNY) has trended somewhat positive on Sunday, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern scores the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Helios and Matheson Analytics earned a coverage optimism score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the information technology services provider an impact score of 45.65657568284 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- This Morning’s Technical Outlook on IT Services Stocks — Acxiom, Atlassian, DXC Technology, and Helios and Matheson Analytics (prnewswire.com)
- Financial Survey: Helios and Matheson Analytics (HMNY) vs. Addus HomeCare (ADUS) (americanbankingnews.com)
- MoviePass signs deal with Mark Cuban theater group, Helios & Matheson shares surge (finance.yahoo.com)
- MoviePass woos Landmark Theatres to all-you-can-watch moviegoing (finance.yahoo.com)
- Studio Movie Grill Renews Its Agreement With MoviePass™ (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of HMNY stock opened at $2.83 on Friday. Helios and Matheson Analytics has a 52 week low of $2.20 and a 52 week high of $38.86.
Helios and Matheson Analytics Company Profile
Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc provides a range of information technology (IT) consulting solutions, custom application development, and analytics services to Fortune 1000 companies and other organizations in the United States. Its services include application value management, application development, integration, independent validation, infrastructure, information management, and analytics services.
Receive News & Ratings for Helios and Matheson Analytics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Helios and Matheson Analytics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.